Whether you are an educator looking to teach in an innovative environment in which you can have a profound impact or an administrator with a desire to work in a start-up environment bound to change the education climate in Chattanooga, a career at Chattanooga Prep is for you!
In addition to an exciting and innovative environment, Chattanooga Prep offers benefits to include:
- Health and Wellness Insurance [full-time positions]
- Retirement [TN Consolidated Retirement System, 401K, 403B]
- Accrued annual leave and sick leave
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Professional development opportunities
We will list all open positions on this page. If no positions are listed and you're interested in working at Chattanooga Prep, please feel free to complete the employment application anyway!
All candidates must hold a TN license in their content area. No candidate will be interviewed without proper TN content license or certification.